How Do I Change My cPanel Password?
There are two ways to change your cPanel password:
Option 1: Change cPanel password through LinkSky Website
Option 2: Change cPanel password through cPanel
- Note: You must know your existing cPanel password for this option.
- Open your Web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, etc.) and visit:
- Note: replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name
- Note: If you get an error message stating, "The login is invalid" (see screenshot below), then your username and/or password is incorrect.
- Use option 1 instead of option 2
- Click the "Password & Security" icon in the "Preferences" section
- Enter your old password into the "Old Password" field
- Enter your new password into the "New Password" field
- Enter your new password a second time into the "New Password (Again)" field
- Click the "Change your password now!" button
Please let us know if you have any questions or need further help.