How Do I Change/Reset My Email Password?
For security, we recommend changing all of your passwords every few months. Also, if your email is no longer working and you are unable to login to Webmail, then you will need to change/reset your email account password.
To change your email password:
- Login to cPanel (or have the account owner login to cPanel)
- Not sure how to login to cPanel? See help article, "How Do I Login to cPanel?"
- Click the "Email Accounts" icon in the "Email" section
- To the right of the email account that you need to reset the password for, click the "Manage" button
- Enter a new password into the "New Password" field
- Scroll down on the page and click the "Update Email Settings" button
- Update the saved password in your email program/app on all of your devices (desktop, laptop, phone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, etc.) to the new password you entered