How Do I Install WordPress to My Website?
With LinkSky Hosting, installing WordPress has never been easier! Softaculous in cPanel (control panel) makes installing and setting up WordPress a breeze with only a few clicks. To get started:
- Login to cPanel (or have the account owner login to cPanel)
- Not sure how to login to cPanel? See help article, "How Do I Login to cPanel?"
- Click the "Softaculous Apps Installer" icon in the "Software" section
- Click the "Install" button the "WordPress" banner/box
- Select or fill in each field/option accordingly on the install page
- Note: For the "In Directory" field, if you do not have an existing website, then clear out the "wp" default value. Otherwise, if you have an existing website and do not want to overwrite your existing website, then leave the "wp" in the "In Directory" field.
- Click the "Install" button at the bottom of the page